Sep 8, 2010

A practice without Coach

today was quite surprising because I went to practice hearing that Mr. T is ill
then i get worried about if we are going to have practice or not. and if we do, how?
my worries did not come from out of no where
our team is quite talented, but we tend to lose control when our coach is not around.
he seem to be the only one who is able to... control the wild animals hahaha

however, today's practice went really smooth. as a team we went through all the drills that were given to David, and in the 6 on 6 game, we talked to each other about how to play better. though it is different when a coach is watching you and telling you how to play, we still execute quite a few plays today. and it was really fun.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to read that practice went well today. I understand where your concerns are coming from, but if today's practice is any indication, it seems like you guys are becoming, more and more, the team that you can be.

    This probably came at just the right time for our team. You need to start relying on each other, and communicating on and off the court is key to that. I needed to know that I could count on you to function as a team whether or not I was around. I can show you how the game is played. I can teach you the different ways to hit and serve. I can show you the various formations on the court. But in the end, I can't be with you on the court when you're playing.

    Too bad we didn't have the camera on you for today's practice. I would have loved to have seen the plays you were trying out. Even more, I would have loved to have seen you guys enjoying yourselves and having fun. =)

    ReplyDelete